encounters.gif (93853 bytes)

Before you read this chapter, make sure you read Chapter Six.

Chapter Seven, Epilogue: A New Beginning, written by Renee Langan

Rough Sketch of MysteryThe Silver Surfer and Galaxy would not have known that they had moved if not for the sudden disappearance of Galactus and his ship. Everything else looked the same. Mystery was now looking about the area as if everything here was new to her. At first the Surfer thought that they had simply traveled to a different location in the universe, but he changed his mind when he spotted the remains of Zenn-La.

"I guess now it is time for me to keep my part of the bargain," says Mystery, preparing herself to transfer life energy.

"Stop," interrupts the Silver Surfer.

"You do not want me to bring back Zenn La?" she asks, pretending to be surprised by his action.

"It would not be right, the planet and its people are already gone. As much as it pains me to say it, it would be better off to leave things as they are."

"As you wish. If that is all, then my herald and I must be on our way." Mystery turns to leave.

"Wait," pleads the Surfer, "There is something more." She turns back to him, smiling as if she had predicted he would ask something else. "I know of some worlds that are in need of healing. I would be honored if you would let me lead you to them."

"Really?" she answers, raising her eyebrows as if surprised by this. "Very well. Galaxy, go with him and signal me when you reach these worlds."

"Certainly, my mistress." Galaxy bows to the great woman. "Let's go, Silverado." She smiles at him and he cannot help but to return the gesture.

The Silver Surfer leads the way to the first world he has in mind. He is glad to have Mystery here and is even more content at the moment to lead her to worlds in need of healing. The Surfer doesn't think having her around will be so bad after all. He has the company of Galaxy and has a chance at, at least, a little redemption. Not a bad ending to an interesting adventure.

More exciting issues to come, but for now, check out the new Twilight War Fan Fiction Saga by Warren Entros, starring the Silver Surfer and Thanos!

We want to make this fan fiction site better with your help.  Please fill out the following form and tell us what you think of the series and what you would like to see happen in it.

Name:
E-mail:
Comments:



Return to Silver Surfer Encounters

Fan Fiction Menu:
About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · Coming Attractions · Submission Form · The Twilight War · Silver Surfer Volume 1 · Cry of a Goddess · Encounters · Destinies Embrace · Silver Surfer: Playing God · Straight Lines · Lost Knights · The Lawgivers Witchwife · A Cosmic Treasure Hunt · Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com.   This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics.   Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com