COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #7

Click here for larger copy of image!Wow!  Seven issues already!!  And this week, we close the month with a Thanos Special...  Next week will then be our end of the month "skip week," but don't you worry, on November 3rd we're going to bring you a special Cosmic Powers Unlimited #0 issue!  The special will feature previews of some of our new stories.  I think you'll enjoy it.

I think you will enjoy this issue as well.   First, we've got a special edition of Cosmic Union.   This week, Thanos takes center stage in the rematch of the century... against Tyrant!  But their not the only two cosmic beings who'll see action as the Cosmic Union Saga sees some unexpected turns!

Then check out Powers Cosmic #2 written by Morfex and Janus.  Discover just what happened to them as a result of their experiences in the Cosmic Union... and just who the Anti-Heralds are!  Then check out our POTU (Protectors of the Universe) Spotlight on the Grinner - a semi-new character from Azmodi!  You'll want to read this issue... because this character will soon be popping up in his Tales of the Timeless series!

We've also got a new chapter of Supergirl: The Resurrection, as Supergirl begins her new life in the Marvel Universe.  Lastly, we've got another hilarious edition of the Drunk Thanos!  In this edition, Thanos meets up with the Cosmic Powers Chat Group.

We also have your letters and our responses from Cosmic Powers Unlimited #4.  Once again, we appreciate all the support you've given us by writing in your comments... And if you haven't been sending us feedback, then start!

And e-mail marvelite@email.com if you are interested in writing for Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  We are interested in publishing any stories featuring cosmic characters.  Stories can be a one-shot deal, a limited series, or a regular feature on CPU!  Be sure to also e-mail us if you are interested in designing a future cover of Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  This week's, spotlighting Thanos, was by... who else but "Lord Thanos!"

Thanks, and enjoy the latest issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited...


In this issue...

COSMIC UNION ISSUE #7
"UNEXPECTED TURNS"

Thanos vs. Tyrant in the rematch of the century... but their are other cosmic beings who want revenge against Tyrant as well.  If you haven't been following this dynamic saga yet... be sure to start by checking out the Cosmic Union Reference Page for links to past editions of the Cosmic Union and information about the other stories taking place in its continuity.


POWERS COSMIC #2
The Heralds learn more about how their bodies changed following the events of the Cosmic Union, plus they have some new enemies with some familiar faces.  And if you're behind on your reading, go to the Cosmic Union Reference Page for back issues of this series and the others contained in the Cosmic Unionverse.


POTU SPOTLIGHT #4:
WILD SMILE
It's another spotlight story on a character from the Cosmic Unionverse, this one starring a semi-new character created by Azmodi called the Grinner, who will be making an appearance in future issues of Tales of the Timeless!  And if you're behind on your reading, go to the Cosmic Union Reference Page for back issues of this series and the others contained in the Cosmic Unionverse.


SUPERGIRL
THE RESURRECTION CHAPTER 4

Supergirl remembers parts of her past as Dr. Strange and Professor Xavier try to get her established in the Marvel Universe, in Chapter 4 of 6.  Plus, if you have not been following this series, check out the DC Characters Reference Page, with links to past editions of Supergirl: The Resurrection, as well as other cosmic-related stories with DC characters.


DRUNK THANOS #2
Drunk Thanos is back... and this time he's paying a visit to the Cosmic Powers Chat Room in this hilarious second issue, guest starring the regular visitors to our weekly chats!  Plus, check out issue #1 of the Drunk Thanos if you haven't already!


LETTER COLUMN
Be sure to also visit our yet unnamed letter column with comments and suggestions from CPU issues #5, as well as our responses!  Please also make sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story.  Thanks!


Please show your support and send us comments... we love them!  And if you are interested in writing for future issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, go to our Submissions Page, we are always looking for new fan fiction!  Now, be sure to check out Cosmic Powers Unlimited #8, and if you haven't yet, our special Cosmic Powers Unlimited #0 or visit our CPU Archive Page for past stories from Cosmic Powers Unlimited

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com