Chapter 12: Departure
Written by Alex Soto

"Well, I guess that about raps things up," Quasar commented. "So where are you going now, Surfer?" Quasar asked wishing for some company.

"To me my board," he said as he extended his arm out. "I go and contemplate the wonders of the universe as I ever do." Mounted on his board, he took off away from the planet.

"What about you Thor?" Quasar continued.

"My business is with Amora," he said as he walked over to her. "Odin be very worried," he told her as he took her in his arms.

For the first time in what seemed like forever to her, she smiled. "E'er the knight in shining armor…" she told him wrapping her hands around his neck.

Quasar turned to Warlock who in turn also looked at him. The look was enough to tell Quasar not to ask him anything. "Okay, I can take a hint." Slowly he took to the air and off into space.

Warlock did the same feeling there was nothing left here. As he took into the air, a blast was heard as Mjolnir spun at incredible velocity and transported Thor and Amora away.

"I see you still have Esmeralda," Veerok said as he took Mirabella's hand.

"She has helped a great deal in trying to locate you," Mirabella answered.

With the wave of a hand, both Serafin and Stare were removed from their suspended animation and placed within a static shield along with Mirabella and Veerok. Complete and together, they headed to Esmeralda with Ranadar and Elita accompanying them within a bubble Veerok had created.

The people dispersed finally, some feeling it was a dream. Others thinking it was an illusion or trickery of their devil. On the sands of the planet, an old man walked across, stopping upon Amora's scroll lying half dug into the sand. He picked it up and smiled as he turned his face around to speak into his watch. "Pick me up," he said.

A voice responded to his command, "Yes, Collector. Right away."

[End]


Please, leave your comments on this story.  We welcome any comments or suggestions.

Name:
E-mail Address:
Comments/Suggestions:

I would like information on writing for Cosmic Powers.

Return to Cry of a Goddess

Fan Fiction Menu:
About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · Coming Attractions · Submission Form · The Twilight War · Silver Surfer Volume 1 · Cry of a Goddess · Encounters · Destinies Embrace · Silver Surfer: Playing God · Straight Lines · Lost Knights · The Lawgivers Witchwife · A Cosmic Treasure Hunt · Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com