COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #9

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to another edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, the fan fiction fanzine for fans of cosmic comics!

This week we have a special cover by Rai, as she brings us her version of Supergirl, who stars in Chapter 5 of Supergirl: The Resurrection by Dylan Clearbrook. Look for more covers by Rai, and other artists in our growing art department, in future issues. On issue #10’s cover, Matt Hamilton will give us his rendition of Adam Warlock and the Midnight Sun. As always, you can click on the cover for a larger version and a chance to leave comments to its creator.

We have a lot of other exciting projects coming to Cosmic Powers. Next month, besides our regular issues, we will be bringing you a special giant-sized holiday edition of CPU with issue #12… then in early January, we will have a giant-sized Cosmic Powers Unlimited 2000 to celebrate the new year! We’ll give you more details about those projects in the near future.

But for now, check out this week’s new issues of The Cosmic Union, Star Masters, Tales of the Timeless, Supergirl: The Resurrection, Elders Quest, and Drunk Thanos.

As always, we would appreciate your comments and feedback of every issue. You can send the writers feedback by submitting the forms at the bottom of every story or e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.com.

We hope you enjoy this newest edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited…

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #9
"RAPID PROGRESSION"

In this week's segment of Cosmic Union, old allies reunite and new enemies are earned. Quasar succeeds in rescuing Epoch, but at what cost to Captain Marvel? Galactus reveals the fate of Tyrant to Warlock and Doctor Strange.
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #9~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


STAR MASTERS #3
"REMNANTS"

In this issue, Adam Warlock joins the Star Masters' exploration of Thanos' lair; Beta Ray Bill is still reeling from the implications of his deal with Death; and the Guardians of the Galaxy awaken!
~Click here to go to Star Masters #3~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #8
"The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter"

"The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter"
continues!  In this edition, Kang the Conqueror forms a new alliance to take on the time-traveling team of Nathaniel Richards, Doom 2099, Century, Ripjak, Justice Peace and Death's Head.
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #8~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 3: THE CHALLENGE
Let the games begin!  Mystic's 13-part saga continues.  This chapter features Thanos, as the Grand Master offers him a challenge in his quest for revenge against the Mad Titan for when he stole the Infinity Gems from the other Elders and himself.
~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 3~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


SUPERGIRL:
THE RESURRECTION CHAPTER 5

Supergirl: The Resurrection comes close to an end in this fifth chapter of six.  In this edition, Dr. Strange investigates to find the cause of Supergirl's resurrection, and Supergirl finds a new friend in Rogue.
~Click here to go to Supergirl: The Resurrection Chapter 5~
~Click here to go to the DC Characters Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS #3
THANOS VS. SPACEDOUT

Thanos is at it again and drunker than ever, as he returns to his favorite bar to take on Spacedout.  Be sure to check out this hilarious battle brought to you by your favorite parody writer, Grim!  The end of this issue also has information on how to obtain uncut editions of Drunk Thanos!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #3~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
We have got some of your comments from past stories of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  This week's letters are comments on Supergirl: The Resurrection and the Drunk Thanos stories, so go check them out... and please be sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #9 COVER
This week's cover at Cosmic Powers Unlimited is brought to you by Rai, and features Supergirl and the Silver Surfer!  The logo and format was designed by Lord Thanos.
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Go on to Cosmic Powers Unlimited #10

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com