COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #10

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to the tenth issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction fanzine featuring cosmic stories from the Marvel Universe and beyond… If you are unfamiliar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited (CPU) click here and get up to date!

This week’s cover to CPU features Warlock and Midnight Sun, both drawn and colored by Matt Hamilton. The image was then edited and placed by our Art Director, Lord Thanos! If you’re interested in creating artwork, either original or by editing a scanned image, e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com

This week’s cover features Adam Warlock because he stars in three of our six CPU stories this week, including a new edition of The Cosmic Union, Elders Quest, and, along with his Infinity Watch, in the inaugural edition of Eccentric Orbits, featuring rhyming cosmic limericks!

Also new this week, the first edition of Midnight Sun, written by Matt Hamilton and starring the character from the Silver Surfer (Vol. 3) comic title! We also have a new issue of Powers Cosmic, a team consisting of the Heralds of Galactus, and a new edition of the Ultraverse’s A Mirror For Mantra!

Check it all out below and stay tuned next week for more cosmic stories!  And please send us your feedback of Cosmic Powers Unlimited at cpufeedback@yahoo.com

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #10
"STRANGE DAYS"

In this week's segment of Cosmic Union... Mephisto plots, Gamora recounts, the Beyonders consider, and Galactus leaves eight heroes to discover the secrets of Taa II, if they can survive a battle with the Spinsterhood for the life of Tyrant!
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #10~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


POWERS COSMIC #3
"THE LESSER OF THREE EVILS"

In Powers Cosmic #3, our heroes attempt to breach the barrier that keeps them imprisoned on one world! But if they succeed, the Universe must pay the price!   Featuring Silver Surfer, Firelord, Air-walker, Nova, Terrax, and Starglow!
~Click here to go to Powers Cosmic #3~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


MIDNIGHT SUN #1
"Part 1 of Ebon Dreams and Ivory Prizes"

From the pages of Silver Surfer Volume 3, it's the Midnight Sun in a new Cosmic Powers Unlimited series, written by Matt Hamilton and co-starring one of the Inhumans.  This first edition will introduce you to our silent hero!
~Click here to go to Midnight Sun #1~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 4: CHOSEN PIECES
Adam Warlock and Gamora seek aid from the Avengers, while Thanos pays Monster Island a visit in the fourth chapter of Elders Quest!
~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 4~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


ECCENTRIC ORBITS #1
Mario Di Giacomo makes his Cosmic Powers debut with the first edition of Eccentric Orbits, a collection of well-crafted, rhyming limericks, dedicated to the cosmic characters of the Marvel Universe!  This week's features Adam Warlock & the Infinity Watch, Thanos, the Elders, and a few cosmic beings!  Plus, feel free to send your own in as well!
~Click here to go to Eccentric Orbits #1~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


A MIRROR FOR MANTRA
CHAPTER 3: HIGHLANDER

A Mirror For Mantra continues, as the Ultraverse's Mantra continues her investigation as to where she is and what has happened to her.
~Click here to go to A Mirror For Mantra Chapter 3~
~Click here if you have not read A Mirror For Mantra Chapter 2 or Chapter 1~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
We have got some of your comments from past stories of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  This week's letters are comments for Morfex, co-author of The Cosmic Union and several Protectors of the Universe titles, and Azmodi, writer of Tales of the Timeless and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall... and please be sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #10 COVER
This week's cover at Cosmic Powers Unlimited is brought to you by Matt Hamilton, and features Warlock and Midnight Sun!  The logo and format was designed by Lord Thanos.
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Be sure to also check out Azmodi's sequel to the Twilight War, Foundations Forged Before Nightfall!

NOW GO READ COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED #11

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com