PROTECTORS OF THE UNIVERSE
ARCHIVE PAGE


The Cosmic Powers Unlimited Fan Fiction Fanzine would have never come into existence if it wasn't for the Cosmic Union saga that was developed at the Silver Surfer Message Board.   Nine writers joined together in creating a fantastic, dynamic cosmic saga which impacted the entire Marvel Universe.  By the time the group reached the end of its long story, they had developed a whole new beginning for the Marvel Universe; one that focused on its cosmic characters.  They formed five new cosmic-based teams; together they were known as the Protectors of the Universe.

Now, you can witness the story take place as we begin to publish the final edition of it every week on Cosmic Powers Unlimited, as well as new stories featuring the different teams of the Protectors of the Universe (POTU): Powers Cosmic, Star Masters, Spinsterhood, Defenders, and the Timeless; and as we publish new one-shots focusing on the lesser known Marvel characters in POTU Spotlight!

Below is a reference to all the stories taking place in the Cosmic Unionverse continuity, that is outside the Cosmic Union title.  Look for it to be updated every week with that week's new additions... and enjoy!  Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page.

Protectors of the Universe
(stories taking place after The Cosmic Union ended)

For information on characters in the below stories, see
THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK TO THE PROTECTORS UNIVERSE

Core Titles - Powers Cosmic, Spinsterhood, Star Masters

Other Stories in POTU's current timeline

Stories in Alterniverses Adjacent to the POTUniverse
Based in future timelines or alternate universes.

Please be sure to check back weekly for new additions!  We hope you will enjoy these stories as much as we do writing them!   Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page, to read the story that started the Protectors of the Universe teams!


Please leave your feedback below, or e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com:

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com