COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #33

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #33 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's cover features members of the Guardians of the Galaxy, who appear in two stories devoted to them and taking place in our Cosmic Union/Protectors of the Universe continuity.

Also taking place in our POTU Continuity is a special POTU Spotlight of Delta Ray Dawn, the female Korbinite who was resurrected by Death in an agreement with Beta Ray Bill!  This story leads directly into next week's Protectors of the Universe finale!

Also new this week, new issues of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, featuring an event which will change the Mad Titan forever, and the conclusion of the Widowed Rose in Tales of the Timeless, featuring Thanos and the Defenders!

Plus, the final chapter of Azmodi's Part One to War Waged At The Stroke of Midnight, another chapter of The More Things Change... The More They Stay The Same, and a new chapter of our original fiction story, War of the Blood Gods!

All in this issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  Now, please be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

In this issue...

POTU: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
EMERGENCE PART ONE OF TWO by Morfex
As a result of the Cosmic Union, a strange space-time remnant orbits the Earth. From within the aperture, the Guardians of the Galaxy emerge! What is their mission? Why are half their number unable to visit the 21st Century of the Marvel Universe? And how does it connect to the fate of the Protectors of the Universe version of the Timeless? Discover the mysteries within! (Reprinted and re-edited excerpts from Star Masters #1-5 and Protectors of the Universe #1-5.)
~Click here to read POTU: Guardians of the Galaxy #1~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


POTU: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
EMERGENCE PART TWO OF TWO by Morfex
The Timeless must make a decision that will affect the very foundations of the Protectors of the Universe and the Marvel Universe as a whole. But one member will betray their cause! Can the Guardians of the Galaxy stop him, or at least contain the damage he intends? Find out in the conclusion of "Emergence" that leads directly into next week's finale, Protectors of the Universe #10.
~Click here to read POTU: Guardians of the Galaxy #2~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


POTU SPOTLIGHT:
DELTA RAY DAWN

"Dawn's Plight" by WarlorTVor
From Mistress Death's Realm, two Korbinite females were restored to life in a pact between Beta Ray Bill and Death herself! Now, one of these women must make a life-altering decision that, unbeknownst to her, could be influenced by a demonic force not seen since the Cosmic Union! This Spotlight contains all new material that leads directly into next week's finale, Protectors of the Universe #10.
~Click here to read POTU Spotlight: Delta Ray Dawn~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS
ISSUE #21 by Anomaly

The conclusion of the Widowed Rose is at last upon the Timeless - what is the rose's secret and will the universe survive? Find out in issue #21 of Tales of the Timeless, featuring the Defenders and Thanos!
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #21~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #5 by Anomaly

Is it better to be mad or to be killed by your own son? This is the choice Sui-San must face if her soul is to have peace in issue #5 of Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales, featuring the In-Betweener and mother to son talk you may never forget!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #5~
~Click here to go to read past editions and other stories by Anomaly~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part One: Dusk's End - Chapter Nine by Azmodi
What will Wylig do if the voice of pain can purloin the reality gem from Warlock and the Avengers? And what is the ancient secret Wylig seeks to release? Find out in the final chapter of Azmodi's first part of War Waged At The Stroke of Midnight, the most sense shattering chapter yet.
~Click here to go to Chapter 9 of Dusk's End~
~Click here for past chapters of Dusk's End~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


The More Things Change...
...The More They Stay The Same

Chapter 10: And So To All Things... by Adam Funk
The sequel to The More Things Change... comes closer to an end.  This week, the Silver Surfer witnesses the destruction of Asgard, can he now return the Odinpower to its proper place?  And if you forgot what happened in the past chapters, go to The More Things Change The More They Stay The Same Homepage!
~Click here to go to Chapter 10 of The More Things Stay The Same~
~Click here for past chapters of The More Things Change...~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #5
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
In this issue, a great evil is released on Earth.  Just what does an ordinary girl and two weird teenage boys who won't leave her along have to do with it?  The answers are revealed in issue #5 of this original story by Grim!
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #5 by Grim~
~Go back and read issue #1, issue #2, issue #3, and issue #4~


CPU #33 COVER
This week's cover by Rai, featuring Charlie 27, Yondu, and Nikki from the Guardians of the Galaxy!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com