COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #20

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #20 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our fan fiction webzine.

This issue features the final chapter of Elders Quest, our thirteen part sequel to Marvel’s popular Thanos Quest mini-series from 1991. We also have another chapter of Shards to Destiny, our Marvel/DC cosmic crossover; our fifteenth issue of Tales of the Timeless; another edition of Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday!"

Plus, we have issue #3 of the Defenders, which takes place in an alternate future of our Cosmic Union continuity, as well as a new adventure of Drunk Thanos.

All this, plus a new cover by Caleb, featuring Thanos and Grand Master, one of the Elders of the Universe. We also have responses to your feedback on Shards of Destiny and "Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday!" Speaking of which, be sure to send your comments/suggestions on any of our stories to cpufeedback@yahoo.com!

In this issue...

ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 13: END GAME
The final conclusion to Mystic's Elders Quest, Mystic's sequel to 1991's Thanos Quest, in Chapter 12: End Game, featuring the Elders of the Universe, Thanos the Dark Titan, Marvel's heroes, Galactus, and Ego!

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 13~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #6
Lessons Part One: Stranger Bedfellows

The battle of the century is alas here! The forces of Thanos and Darkseid finally face off in a shadow that will settle the fate of two universes! But will the collective might of Thanos, Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman and the Incredible Hulk be enough to stop the Lord of Apokolips?!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #6~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


DEFENDERS #3
Future Crimes Part Three
"For There Shall Be Yet Another..."

Rick Jones learns the price of betrayal, and the corrupted versions of Quasar, Warlock, and Strange make their first appearances. Meanwhile, the uncorrupted Adam begins to unravel the paradox of his future self, when his Future is by definition unknowable.
~Click here to go to Defenders #3~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 4

The cosmic crossover between the Silver Surfer and Thor continues, as Roksva takes a ride on the Silver Surfer's surfboard in Chapter Four: "Batteries Included!"
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 4~
~Go read Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 1, Chapter 2, or Chapter 3~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #15
The Timeless find themselves face to face with the first murder of man, Cain! Alongside Dracula and Blade the Vampire Hunter!? And what fate lays in store for Portent and Century? And what is the true relationship behind Portent and Luna?
~Click here to read Tales of the Timeless #15~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS #10
Drunk Thanos is back in a new adventure written by Grim!  In this hilarious edition, Drunk Thanos recovers from a pool tournament.
~Click here to read Drunk Thanos #9~
~Click here to go to our Cosmic Parodies Archive Page~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week, we have responses to your feedback on the Shards of Destiny by Jim Seals and Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!"  Also, please be sure you leave all our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #20 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb, features Thanos and the Grand Master!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 


Please leave your feedback below, or e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com:

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com