COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #17

Click here for larger copy of image!We have another great issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited for you this week!

This edition features another issue of The Cosmic Union, as we our only two issues away from the big conclusion!  Look for a big celebration in CPU #19, which will be dedicated entirely to the Cosmic Union and its spin-off titles.

Speaking of Cosmic Union spin-off titles, we have another issue of Star Masters, guest starring the Powers Cosmic and Guardians of the Galaxy!

We are also proud to present new chapters of Elders Quest, Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny, our new title Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday!" and Drunk Thanos, which features Thanos's first visit to the Infinity Salon!

We hope you enjoy!

Oh, and be sure to send feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com, we'll be sure to respond to all your letters in our feedback column, Spatial Deliveries, this week featuring Shards of Destiny writer Jim Seals!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #18
"NEXUS BOUND"

In this week's segment, the heroes and villains enter the Nexus of All Realities in time to witness the culmination of the Cosmic Union event! But can the rampant energies be manipulated for good or evil?
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #18~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


STAR MASTERS #5
"ALLOCATION"

In this week's segment, a reunion of heroes brings about new tensions, Quasar begins to suspect his allies, Sif and Jack of Hearts clash, Malevolence is nearly unmasked, and the team is trapped on the surface of Sirus X! Guest starring members of the Powers Cosmic and the Guardians of the Galaxy!
~Click here to go to Star Masters #5~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #4
Gambit Part Two: The Clavier's Arrived

Our new Marvel/DC crossover saga continues... this edition continues the battle between Galactus and the God-Stalker, as the Fantastic Four and Green Lantern join in!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny #4~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!" Chapter 2

Our new cosmic saga featuring the former Herald of Galactus and the God of Thunder continues in Chapter 2, where Thor calls upon the help of the Silver Surfer to save earth!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 2~
~Go read Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 1~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 11: BENKO GAMBIT
Mystic's Elders Quest Saga comes closer to an end in Chapter 11 of this 13-part sequel to Marvel's classic Thanos Quest mini-series.  This edition features Moondragon, Drax, and several Elders in a decisive battle to this cosmic chess match.

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 11~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS #9
Drunk Thanos visits the Infinity Salon to get a haircut and learns what troubles a barber goes through when cutting the hairs of heroes and villains.  You won't want to miss this hilarious edition of Drunk Thanos, guest starring Moondragon!
~Click here to read Drunk Thanos #9~
~Click here to go to our Cosmic Parodies Archive Page~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week, we have responses to your feedback on the Shards of Destiny by Jim Seals!  Also, please be sure you leave all our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #17 COVER
This week's cover is by Rai, featuring Quasar from Star Masters and one of the Marvel/DC brothers in Shards of Destiny!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com