COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #16

Click here for larger copy of image!We have another great issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited for you this week!

This edition features another issue of The Cosmic Union, as we come closer towards the big conclusion of our flagship title. We also have another issue of Spinsterhood, one of our Cosmic Union spin-off titles. This issue features Mantis, Gamora, Ganymede, and Kismet; it also intertwines Marvel’s continuity with our Cosmic Unionverse continuity, by continuing into Marvel’s Galactus: The Devourer!

We are also proud to present the first chapter of a new title at Cosmic Powers Unlimited, E.A. Morrissey’s Silver Surfer/Thor: "Tiusday… Bloody Tuesday!" And to celebrate, we have a special cover by Matt Hamilton, featuring both heroes, as well as a guide to all the mythological characters you’ll be seeing in this new cosmic event!

We also have another edition of Elders Quest, Mystic’s sequel to the classic Thanos Quest, a very revealing Tales of the Timeless, and a new Drunk Thanos, featuring a very different Silver Surfer and disturbed Adam Warlock.

We hope you enjoy!

Oh, and be sure to send feedback to cpufeedback@yahoo.com and to check out new issues of Silver Surfer/Sailor Moon: Scrier's Disciples and The More Things Change... The More They Stay The Same at the Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group.   And look for our upcoming Cosmic Powers Awards very soon!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #17
"HEAD TO HEAD"

In this week's segment of the Cosmic Union, Chthon learns of the secret weapon the heroes have planned for his return; the Man-Thing struggles to protect the Nexus of All Realities from invasion; the heroes and villains face off in the Florida Everglades; and Tyrant enters the Nexus alone...
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #17~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


SPINSTERHOOD #4
"Universal Truths, Part Four: Truth and Consequences."

In this segment of the Spinsterhood, Mantis makes a fateful decision that will have repercussions in Marvel's Galactus the Devourer series; Gamora begins to suspect the identity of the Universal Church's Dark God; and Kismet meets her maker.
~Click here to go to Spinsterhood #4~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Silver Surfer/Thor
"Tiusday... Bloody Tuesday!"
Prologue and Chapter 1

It's the beginning of an exciting new crossover between the Sentinel of the Spaceways and the God of Thunder in a epic saga that features many different character.  This first edition features a Prologue, first chapter, and a guide to all the characters you'll run across.
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 1~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 10: QUEEN'S GAMBIT DECLINED
Mystic's Elders Quest Saga comes closer to an end in Chapter 10 of this 13-part sequel to Marvel's classic Thanos Quest mini-series.  This edition features many guest stars and many Elders as the battle reaches its climax.

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 10~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #13
The Timeless have ended up in a mysterious world called Myrdia, but they're not alone.  Meanwhile, Portent is trapped in the realm of Chaos and Order.  And in the back ground we have Kain, the very first murderer, seeking a mysterious object called the Widowed Rose.
~Click here to read Tales of the Timeless #13~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS #8
Drunk Thanos is visited by the Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock... both with some very different and bizarre changes.  You'll have to read it to believe it!  All brought to you by the funny man himself, Grim!
~Click here to read Drunk Thanos #8~
~Click here to go to our Cosmic Parodies Archive Page~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week, we have responses to your feedback on the Cosmic Union by Morfex!  Also, please be sure you leave all our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #16 COVER
This week's cover is by Marvelite, featuring an original picture of Silver Surfer and Thor by Matt Hamilton!  It also features a picture of the Spinsterhood's Mantis, taken from the pages of Galactus: The Devourer and created by Caleb!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com