COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #6

Click here for larger copy of image!It's the sixth issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!

This issue features the conclusion of JLA/Galactus: Worlds Colliding with a special new cover designed by Lord Thanos.

Also new this issue, Chapter 1 of A Mirror For Mantra starring Ultraverse's Mantra!  And issue #1 of The Drunk Thanos, a funny new parody by Grim!

You also won't want to miss the latest chapter of The Cosmic Union, as Thanos and Tyrant clash in the rematch we've all been waiting for, the second edition of Morfex's Star Masters, and the conclusion of "Reaching for Tomorrow - Zarrko's Gambit" in Tales of the Timeless #6.

We also have your letters and our responses from Cosmic Powers Unlimited #4.  I can not emphasize just how important your comments and suggestions are to each one of us.   So, please support the writers of each of the stories by sending them your comments through the form at the bottom of every page...

And e-mail marvelite@email.com if you are interested in writing for Cosmic Powers Unlimited.  We are interested in publishing any stories featuring cosmic characters.  Stories can be a one-shot deal, a limited series, or a regular feature on CPU!

Thanks, and enjoy the latest issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited...


In this issue...

COSMIC UNION ISSUE #6: "SOUL SURVIVORS"
Tyrant is back... and the Mad Titan is ready to challenge him, as the Cosmic Union Saga continues.  Also in this issue, Quasar goes in search of Epoch and Adam Warlock finds some old friends on Soul World, as the heroes continue to arm themselves for the coming battle.  But there are also other alliances forming as well with many hands waiting to be revealed.  If you haven't been following this dynamic saga yet... be sure to start by checking out the Cosmic Union Reference Page for links to past editions of the Cosmic Union and information about the other stories taking place in its continuity.


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #6
In this edition, the conclusion of Azmodi's second storyline,
"Reaching for Tomorrow - Zarrko's Gambit," as Doom 2099 and the Timeless fight their final battle against Zarrko!  Plus, Death's Head vs. Century.   And if you're behind on your reading, go to the Cosmic Union Reference Page for back issues of this series and the others contained in the Cosmic Unionverse.


STAR MASTERS #2
In this issue we learn the ramifications of Beta Ray Bill's encounter with Death; Drax and Starhawk learn that the Cosmic Union may not be completely over; Jack of Hearts dallies with the Devil's daughter; and the rest of our heroes begin the Hunt for Thanos! Be on the lookout for Lady Sif and two mystery guests.  And if you're behind on your reading, go to the Cosmic Union Reference Page for back issues of this series and the others contained in the Cosmic Unionverse.


JLA/GALACTUS PART 3 of 3
The conclusion of JLA/Galactus, a cosmic crossover by DJ Ferris.  Can both Galactus and DC's earth survive?  What will be the fate of the Planetary Annihilator?   And what role will Lex Luthor and Galactus's new herald, the Shifter play in this final issue?!  And for past editions, be sure to check out the DC Universe Reference Page.


A MIRROR FOR MANTRA CHAPTER 1
It's the first issue of A Mirror for Mantra, written by C.D. Lee.  This mystical story features Ultraverse's Mantra, as she returns home only to find out everything is not as it should be.  Not really sure who the Mantra is though?  Read on anyway, as this story will answer your questions on the way!


DRUNK THANOS #1
Grim is back with another hilarious parody.  This one featuring the Drunk Thanos in "I USED TA' BE SOMEBODY!"  In this short edition, you get to follow the Mad Titan as he explains his sorrows to the local cosmic bartender!


LETTER COLUMN
Be sure to also visit our yet unnamed letter column with comments and suggestions from CPU issues #4, as well as our responses!  Please also make sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story.  Thanks!


Please show your support and send us comments... we love them!  And if you are interested in writing for future issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, go to our Submissions Page, we are always looking for new fan fiction!  For past issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, check out the Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Homepage!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com