COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #47

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #47 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited cover features the Shi'ar, who are the center of attention in two of this week's stories.

First, they appear in the first issue of Silver Surfer: Untold Adventures, where the Shi'ar begin a new war with the Skrulls.

Then, the Shi'ar are at war with the Kree after the events in Maximum Security with the fourth issue of our Maximum Vengeance series!

Plus, we have the conclusion of our DC One Million Saga: "End Times" featuring the JLA of the distant future!

We also have a new chapter of Infinity Conquest, the first of a three saga epic explaining the fate of Marvel's famous Infinity Gems!  And the script to Superman V: Superman v. Doomsday continues with this week's Part 5!

All this plus in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #47!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

And please visit our Archive Page for past stories!

In this issue...

MAXIMUM VENGEANCE
ISSUE #4 by R.A. Sidor

The sides are getting hard to keep track of as this sequel to Maximum Security continues.  Thanos reveals his involvement in this week's edition, featuring the Kree, Shi'ar, and Skrulls!  Plus, Ronan, the Avengers, and Starjammers star in this issue!
~Click here to go to Maximum Vengeance #4~
~Go back to Maximum Vengeance issue #1, issue #2, and issue #3~


SILVER SURFER
UNTOLD ADVENTURES

ISSUE #1 by R.A. Sidor

Taking place somewhere during Silver Surfer Volume 3, the Shi'ar attempt to expand in power by waging a war against the Skrulls!  And the Silver Surfer is caught in the middle!  Also featuring Gladiator!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: Untold Adventures #1~


INFINITY CONQUEST
ISSUE #3 by Josh Reynolds

The fate of the Infinity Gems continues to be revealed in issue #3 of Infinity Conquest.  In this issue, the battle begins over the Space Gem, Reality Gem, and Mind Gem, featuring Terrax, Kang, the Avengers, and many more!
~Click here to go to Infinity Conquest #3~
~Go back to
Infinity Conquest issue #1 and issue #2~


DC ONE MILLION: "END TIMES"
ISSUE #6 - "ARMAGEDDON" by Shadowstar
A special extra-sized conclusion to DC One Million: "End Times"! Doctor Fate, the mystical master of order, returns to do battle with Faust, the mystical master of chaos! Meanwhile, the Justice Legion A battle Apoch, the Prophet of the Anti-Sun and the end of the universe. This, and more in Chapter 6, "Armageddon" . . .
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" #6~
~Click here to go to the Legends of the DC Universe Archive~


DC ONE MILLION: "END TIMES"
EPILOGUE by Shadowstar
"End Times" comes to a close in a special Epilogue chapter, telling of the aftermath of Superman Prime, the Justice Legion A, Dr. Fate and Zauriel. 
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" Epilogue~
~Click here to go to the Legends of the DC Universe Archive~


SUPERMAN V
SUPERMAN V DOOMSDAY PART 5 by Fred Walker
Fred Walker gives us his version of the fifth installment of the Superman movies.  See how the movie continues with Part 5 of Superman V Doomsday!
~Click here to read Superman V - Part 5~
~Also read Superman V - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4~


CPU #47 COVER
This week's cover features Gladiator and Lilandra!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com