COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #41

Click here to enlarge!Welcome to issue #41 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the end of a few of our sagas and the beginning of a new one.

First, we have the final chapter of our Marvel/DC crossover Last Herald of Galactus and our Twilight War sequel War Waged At The Strike of Midnight comes closer to an end.

Plus witness "The Final Battle" in our original fiction saga War of the Blood Gods, leading to its final chapter in the next CPU!

Then, check out the first issue of our cosmic DC event titled DC One Million: "End Times" featuring the DC characters of the future!  And be sure to read issue #2 of Silver Surfer: All The Years starring the Silver Surfer and Galactus of the future!

Plus, everyone's favorite cosmic parody returns with another chapter of Drunk Thanos as the Mad Titan finally picks a sidekick!

All this plus a new cover by Caleb in the latest edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  And PLEASE be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

In this issue...

DC ONE MILLION: "END TIMES"
ISSUE #1 - "IN THE BEGINNING..." by Shadowstar
This brand new cosmic adventure stars the DC heroes of tomorrow!  The Sol System is plunged into peril, but fear not - the Justice Legion A are here to save the day! Though there is a larger force at work, and our heroes will bite off more than they can chew. Find out how in Chapter 1, "In the Beginning . . ."
~Click here to read DC One Million: "End Times" #1~


SILVER SURFER: ALL THE YEARS
Issue #2 by Mark Robert Bourne
Silver Surfer: All The Years continues with Chapter Two: "The Daughter's Heart" as this brand new storyline continues to develop, featuring the Silver Surfer, Galactus, and the inhabitants of Zenn-La thirty years in the future!
~Click here to go to Silver Surfer: All The Years #2~
~First read: Silver Surfer: All The Years #0 and All The Years #1~


DRUNK THANOS
ISSUE #13 by Grim

Grim's Drunk Thanos is back in this hilarious episode featuring the Thanos' final choice on who should be his sidekick and beginning a new run of Drunk Thanos stories by the parody king Grim!
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #13~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


THE LAST HERALD OF GALACTUS
Issue #6: Epilogue by Dannell Lites
The Last Herald of Galactus comes to final end in this epilogue concluding a Marvel/DC Elseworlds crossover with Superman and Batman! 
~Click here to read The Last Herald of Galactus #6~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Crossovers Archive Page~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Nine by Azmodi
In this chapter of War Waged At The Stroke of Midnight, Warlock is coming back from Soul World and so is Loki  the God of Mischief, but will even they be enough against the forces of Wylig? And what are the high Evolutionary's plans for the deviant block?  All this plus Thanos' ploy to gain the Reality Gem from Vyer the Voice of Pain.
~Click here to go to Chapter 9 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #13
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
The War of the Blood Gods saga comes to an end in "The Final Battle."  You won't want to miss this final conclusion, featuring Jesus, Odin, and the characters of the past... Plus check out next CPU's final issue of War of the Blood Gods in "Aftermath."
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #13 by Grim~
~Go to an Archive of Grim's Stories for past issues~


CPU #41 COVER
This week's cover features the JLA team of DC One Million and Thanos!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com