COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #36

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #36 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features the final conclusion of the Protectors of the Universe: Sirus X Saga with Protectors of the Universe #12 and a special POTU Spotlight of Quasar and Oera the Watcher!  And if you feel behind on the story, we have a special summary of issues #1-11 for you!

Also spotlighted this week is the beginning of a new saga in The Tales of the Timeless, as WarlorTVor guest writes "Nullified Time."  This week's story features Wolverine, Blade, and Nightcrawler!

We also have new issues of the Shards of Destiny crossover Batman/Warlock: Soul Brothers and the conclusion of the two part Midnight Sun: Monbulk's Monopoly story.  And the War Waged At The Stroke of Midnight Saga continues with Chapter 3 of Part 2: Longest Night, as does Grim's original fiction storyline War of the Blood Gods!

Check it all out in this issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  Now, please be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

***NEXT ISSUE: OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!***

In this issue...

PROTECTORS OF THE UNIVERSE
#12 of 12: "TRUE UNIVERSES" by Morfex
Is this the end of the Protectors' adventure on Sirus X? Can the story's chronicler truly tie up every loose end from a year's worth of continuity in one chapter? Can humans breathe in the vacuum of space? Of course not! Welcome to another exciting segment of the Sirus X Saga, wherein Rune meets his fate! But will that fate be victory or eternal banishment? And what will Quasar do when faced with the traitor Starfox? What will Ganymede do when she learns of Jack of Hearts' dalliance with Malevolence? Read on, True Cosmic Believers! The answers lie within!  Plus we have a recap of previous events for you as well!
~Click here to read Protectors of the Universe #12~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


POTU SPOTLIGHT:
QUASAR AND OERA

"The Good Fight" by WarlorTVor
Quasar and Oera the Watcher take center stage as WarlorTvor describes two very different perspectives on the events transpiring on Sirus X. Learn the shocking secret of Oera's connection to Uatu the Watcher, in a prelude of great things to come!  Plus we have a recap of previous events for you as well!
~Click here to read POTU Spotlight: Quasar and Oera the Watcher~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS
ISSUE #22 by WarlorTVor
Beginning a new story arch for the Timeless, and perhaps the most off-beat installment to date, written by guest writer WarlorTVor.  Shortly following the events of the Widow Rose Saga, Blade finds himself once more on the streets of New York, his sights set upon the destruction of a recently created vampire cult he has been tracking for some time now. Yet what dark portents does this hold for the Timeless?  In Part One of Nullified Time!
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #22~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


MIDNIGHT SUN
MONBULK'S MONOPOLY

PART TWO of TWO by Matt Hamilton
Writer Matt Hamilton concludes his latest story starring Midnight Sun, picking up  from the first half of the story, as Midnight Sun and his allies seek aid from Monbulk and in return do him a favor.  But what will come of this and what will the Kree think about Monbulk's generosity toward their enemies?  Find out in this, the beginning of things to come!
~Click here to go to Midnight Sun: Monbulk's Monopoly Part 2
~
~Click here to go to the Midnight Sun Archive Page~


Batman/Warlock
SOUL BROTHERS

ISSUE  #3 by Anomaly and WarlorTVor
What has become of Doctor Fate and who is the mysterious being that has usurped his position? And will Batman win the key battle that will give him the Soul Gem? Or will Batman's past utterly destroy him? And what of Portent and the renegade Angel Asmodel? Not to mention a surprise guest star you thought you would never see again - at least alive. Find out in the latest addition of Soul Brothers!
~Click here to read Soul Brothers #3~
~Click here to go to the Shards of Destiny Archive Page~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Three by Azmodi
Will Uatu's journey take him to the one being who could yet save the universe from the great cosmic war or will the Watcher die before he gets there? What does Doom want with the Infinity Gems? And can the Lord of Pain protect his realm against a hungry Galactus? Find out this exciting chapter of Longest Night!
~Click here to go to Chapter 3 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #8
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
In this issue, the War of the Blood Gods saga continues, but can the legends be true?  If so, can earth be saved?  If so, then how?  The war continues in Grim's original fiction series War of the Blood Gods!
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #8 by Grim~
~Go to an Archive of Grim's Stories for past issues~


CPU #36 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features Wolverine, Blade, Nightcrawler, and Rune!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com