COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #35

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to issue #35 of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our weekly/biweekly fan fiction webzine.  If you are not familiar with Cosmic Powers Unlimited or would like to go back and read past editions and stories, go to our CPU Archive Page.

This week's issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited features Thanos!  First, check out the Mad Titan in Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #6, which follows the characters of Thanos, Mentor, Mephisto, and Silver Surfer after the death of Thanos' mother!

Then, check out Thanos in this week's edition of Cosmic Treasure Hunt!  In this second Director's Cut edition of our very first crossover, Thanos and Warlock are trapped along with various other characters from the Marvel and DC Universes.

Thanos also makes his move in this week's chapter of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight, Part Two: Longest Night, as he prepares for the final assault on Wylig.  All of this, plus Thanos is featured on our cover, which has been made into a wallpaper you can use on your wallpaper as well!

Also in this week's issue, the Protectors of the Universe maxi-series comes closer to an end, as we learn the fate of the Ultraverse characters who have entered the Marvel cosmos.

And there's more Marvel/DC crossover fun this week with The Last Herald of Galactus #3, an Elseworlds story featuring Superman as the Herald of Galactus, but in this chapter, Kal-El rebels.

All those, plus another chapter of our original fiction storyline, War of the Blood Gods, continues this week, as strange events continue to plague the earth that are somehow linked to Mars!

All in this issue of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  Now, please be sure and send us your feedback to all the stories at cpufeedback@yahoo.com!  Our writers really appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions, and feedback.  Thanks and enjoy!

***WOW!  WE MADE IT!  AT LEAST THREE ISSUES A MONTH FOR ONE YEAR!  LOOK FOR EVEN MORE EXCITEMENT IN THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS!***

In this issue...

PROTECTORS OF THE UNIVERSE
#11 of 12: "ULTRAVERSE UNLEASHED" by Morfex
Behold, the "Ultraverse Unleashed!" Witness, as one of the Powers Cosmic falls victim to Rune's fanged wrath! Watch, as a Watcher watches on, helpless to act. Observe, as the battle for the fate of the Throneworld of the Universal Church of Truth reaches fever pitch! Look on, as Starhawk begins to uncover the mysteries of his relationship with the Cosmic Union! All this and more in POTU #11!
~Click here to read Protectors of the Universe #11~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


THANOS
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES
ISSUE #6 by Anomaly

The Lord of Evil is making his move against the Mad Titan and Mentor is on the verge of a breakdown, but what destiny does the Silver Surfer play in the destiny of the Mad Titan?
~Click here to go to Thanos: Dead Men Tell No Tales #6~
~Click here to go to read past editions and other stories by Anomaly~


COSMIC TREASURE HUNT
Director's Cut #2 by Mark Rosendorf and Alex Soto
One of our first fan fiction stories ever returns with a special Director's Cut of Cosmic Treasure Hunt, a Marvel/DC crossover by Mark Rosendorf and Alex Soto (of Elders Quest!).  The story continues this week in issue #2, where we find many of Marvel and DC's greatest heroes and villains trapped in spheres.  But who is behind it all?
~Click here to read Cosmic Treasure Hunt: Director's Cut #2~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Crossovers Archive Page~


LAST HERALD OF GALACTUS
Issue #3 by Dannell Lites
The Last Herald of Galactus continues, but what will Galactus do when his herald betrays him?  Find out in part three of an Elseworlds story by Dannell Lites starring Superman and many characters from both Marvel and DC Comics!
~Click here to read Last Herald of Galactus #3~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Crossovers Archive Page~


War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight
Part Two: Longest Night - Chapter Two by Azmodi
What is the secret destiny of mankind? And what does Doctor Doom play in all this? Also, Thanos prepares for a final assault against Wylig. But if Thanos does not act soon, it could mean the end of everything!
~Click here to go to Chapter 2 of Longest Night~
~Click here for past chapters of War Waged At The Stroke Of Midnight~
~Story continues from The Twilight War and Foundations Forged Before Nightfall~


Beyond Reality
Featuring Original Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Stories.


WAR OF THE BLOOD GODS #7
written by Grim (Drunk Thanos)
In this issue, the War of the Blood Gods saga continues and the whole world is in chaos as ancient beings are awakened and the battle just begins!
~Click here to read War of the Blood Gods #7 by Grim~
~Go to an Archive of Grim's Stories for past issues~


CPU #35 COVER
This week's cover by Caleb features Thanos, plus we have versions of this week's cover formatted to fit your computer screen as a desktop wallpaper!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


Thanks for reading!
Please send us your comments below or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:

E-mail:

Concerning:

Comments:

I would like to join the CPU staff and help write or edit stories and/or create covers!


What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to CPU Archives Page

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com