COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #14

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to another edition of COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED! New? Then check out our Introduction Page to Cosmic Powers Unlimited! Otherwise, check out what we have in store for you in Cosmic Powers Unlimited #14!

This week, we have six new, exciting stories, including another chapter of our dynamic flagship title, The Cosmic Union, which stars (along with the rest of the Marvel Universe) Tyrant, who is featured on this week’s new cover by Caleb.

Also featured on this week’s cover, the Red Shift, who recently appeared in Galactus: The Devourer, and whose presence is hinted at in the pages of the Powers Cosmic! This week’s edition of the Powers Cosmic also stars Starglow (a.k.a. Shalla Bal), Galactus, and Dr. Doom, and leads into next month’s big conclusion to the Powers Cosmic’s first big storyline!

Also new this week is chapter 2 of the new Marvel/DC crossover, Shards of Destiny; another edition of Mystic’s Elders Quest, the sequel to the popular Thanos Quest mini-series; more Tales of the Timeless; and another edition of Grim’s hilarious Red-Rooter!

We hope you enjoy them all! We also hope you take the time to leave the authors your comments (even a simple "Great job!" will do!). You can send them at the bottom of every page or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.com. We really enjoy all the feedback and will be sure to answer it in our letter column, Spatial Deliveries!  You can also e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com if you are interested in writing or creating cover for us!

Thanks… and enjoy the show!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #15
"MULTIPLE FRONTS"

In this week's chapter of the Cosmic Union, the battle for Earth kicks into high gear, demons rant, the former Heralds return, and our cosmic heroes learn the secret purpose Tyrant serves in the universal scheme of the Marvel Universe.  All that, and the return of the Secret Wars' Beyonder!
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #15~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


POWERS COSMIC #4
Voracity, Chapter Four: "The Enemies of My Friends..."

In Part Four of Voracity, Shalla Bal (as Starglow!) takes center stage in an effort to spare her teammates (Silver Surfer, Firelord, Air-Walker, and Nova!) from the Hunger of the Devourer. Featuring Galactus and Doctor Doom!
~Click here to go to Powers Cosmic #4~
~Click here to go to the Protectors of the Universe Archive Page~


Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny
Chapter 2: The Explanation

Access assembles the greatest heroes from both the Marvel and DC Universes... and explains why they must now unite to save both of their worlds, as the foundations are laid for the biggest crossover saga you have ever seen!
~Click here to go to Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny Chapter 2~
~Click here for the Marvel/DC Cosmic Crossovers Archive~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 8: KING's GAMBIT
Mystic's Elders Quest Saga continues in Chapter 8: King's Gambit.  This edition pits Adam Warlock and the Avenger, Wonderman, against the Elders, Champion and Gardener!

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 8~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #12
Anomaly and Azmodi bring you another Tale of the Timeless, as we learn more about the secret Time Keepers, seen recently in Avengers Forever... Plus, one Timeless betrays the others, as time lays in the balance!  Meanwhile, who is the mysterious Portent?

~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #12~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


RED-ROOTER #3
Grim revisits the Red Rooter, his hilarious parody character from Cosmic Powers Unlimited #1!  In this adventure, Red Rooter visits Dr. Strange and the Avengers!
~Click here to go to Red-Rooter Number 3~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
This week, we have responses to your feedback on Drunk Thanos by Grim and Marvel/DC: Shards of Destiny by Jim Seals!  Also, please be sure you leave all our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #14 COVER
This week's cover is by Caleb, it features the cosmic menace, Tyrant, and the newest herald of Galactus, Red Shift!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com