COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED ISSUE #12

Click here for larger copy of image!Welcome to another edition of Cosmic Powers Unlimited, our fan fiction fanzine dedicated completely to cosmic characters of the Marvel Universe (and the Ultraverse, this week, as well!).

This week we have a special treat for you… a holiday-sized issue with eight stories! Among them include a Christmas edition of Grim’s hilarious parody, Drunk Thanos, and the first ever (and very funny) fan fiction story starring the new Captain Marvel (you know… the new one starring Rick Jones and Genis-Vell in that new series by Peter David!) written by Morfex.

This issue also brings you the last Tale of the Timeless by Azmodi, creator of the series (for now, anyway). We also have a new issue of Matt Hamilton’s Midnight Sun series, more cosmic limericks by MDG in Eccentric Orbits #2, and another chapter of C.D. Lee’s A Mirror For Mantra… as well as new chapters of our regular Cosmic Union and Elders Quest stories!

We really hope you like these stories! And please be sure to leave the writers comments (or e-mail them to cpufeedback@yahoo.com)

Thanks… and enjoy the show!

In this issue...

COSMIC UNION #12
"LEAPS AND BOUNDS"

In this week's edition of the Cosmic Union saga, we learn more about the Union's effects on Earth as Spidey meets a long-lost relative that he wishes would stay lost! The action then shifts to Asgard, as Odin, Thor, and Doctor Strange attempt to fight fire with fire!
~Click here to go to Cosmic Union #12~
~Click here to go to the Cosmic Union Archive Page~


PROTECTORS OF THE UNIVERSE:
CAPTAIN MARVEL #1

In this issue we introduce (YET ANOTHER (sigh!) ) spin-off from the Cosmic Union fan fiction. What is different about this one? It endeavors to keep pace with Marvel's monthly continuity and tone for their newest hit ongoing title by Peter David... Captain Marvel! check it out and compare!
~Click here to go to POTU: Captain Marvel #1~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


TALES OF THE TIMELESS #10
"Part 4 o
f The Cold Dominion of the Masked Specter"
It’s the final Tales of the Timeless story by Azmodi, creator of the timeless team. It also marks the end of another chapter in their timeless adventures. Starring Doom 2099, Nathaniel Richards, Death's Head, Century, and Ripjak, as well as Kang the Conqueror and many others!
~Click here to go to Tales of the Timeless #10~
~Click here to go to the POTU Archive Page~


DRUNK THANOS #5
Thanos takes on eggnog and meets many new friends along the way in another hilarious edition of The Drunk Thanos, by Grim! This time, it’s Christmas-style! Guest-starring Santa Claus himself, as well as some other surprise guests!
~Click here to go to Drunk Thanos #5~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


ELDERS QUEST
CHAPTERS 6: BLACK BISHOP'S OPENING
In Mystic's Elders Quest, the game continues, as the Elders take on Thanos’s forces. This edition focuses on Thor, Warbird, the Contemplator, and the Destroyer!

~Click here to go to Elders Quest Chapter 6~
~Click here to go to the Elders Quest Archive Page~


MIDNIGHT SUN #2
"Part 2 of Ebon Dreams and Ivory Prizes"

Matt Hamilton’s first Midnight Sun story, Ebon Dreams And Ivory Prizes continues… Starring the mute hero himself and guest-starring the Inhumans!

~Click here to go to Midnight Sun #2~
~Click here to go to Midnight Sun #1~


ECCENTRIC ORBITS #2
It's another edition of cosmic rhyming in Eccentric Orbits #2, featuring limericks about cosmic characters, including Galactus, the Silver Surfer and Mantis, Captain Marvel, Thor, and many others! Plus, a special tribute to Galactus: The Devourer writer Louise Simonson!
~Click here to go to Eccentric Orbits #2~
~Click here to visit the Cosmic Parodies Archive~


A MIRROR FOR MANTRA
CHAPTER 4: THE TWILIGHT CALLER

A Mirror For Mantra continues, as the Ultraverse's Mantra continues her investigation as to where she is and what has happened to her.
~Click here to go to A Mirror For Mantra Chapter 4~
~If you haven't yet, go read A Mirror For Mantra Chapter 3, Chapter 2, or Chapter 1~


SPATIAL DELIVERIES
We have got some of your comments from past stories of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!  This week's letters are comments for Drunk Thanos's Grim and Foundations Forged Before Nighfall and Tales of the Timeless author, Azmodi... and please be sure you leave our authors your comments at the end of every story you read or by e-mailing cpufeedback@yahoo.comThanks!
~Click here to go to our letter column~


CPU #12 COVER
This week's cover by Lord Thanos features the new Captain Marvel with Rick Jones to his side!  It also features the Grandmaster, from Elders Quest, in the left-hand corner!   We hope you enjoy!
~Click here to see larger version of cover~


NOW GO READ COSMIC POWERS UNLIMITED 2000

PUBLISHED BY THE COSMIC POWERS FAN FICTION GROUP

What is CPU?

Join Our Staff!

Visit our Archives!

 

Return to Cosmic Powers Fan Fiction Group

Fan Fiction Menu:
Cosmic Powers Fan Fic Group · About Cosmic Powers · Archives of Fan Fiction · The Newest Fanzine of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Archives of Past Issues of Cosmic Powers Unlimited · About Cosmic Powers Unlimited · Submissions Page for Cosmic Powers Unlimited
Silver Surfer Website · Message Board



Enter your e-mail address below to receive weekly updates to the website

This is a Marvel Comics Authorized Fan Site
Silver Surfer, Galactus, Captain Marvel, related characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc.  Copyright ©2001 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved.  This Marvel authorized fan site is maintained by James Pedrick who may be contacted at jamespedrick@yahoo.com.  The official homepage of Marvel Comics can be accessed at http://www.marvel.com 

This webpage was designed by James Pedrick. For more information on this website, e-mail marvelite@aol.com. This site is in no way related to or associated with Marvel Comics. Characters are property of Marvel Comics and used without permission. Contact Marvel Comics at http://www.marvel.com