***COSMIC ANNOUNCEMENTS***


This week, we have a special announcement regarding the Protectors of the Universe by POTU Head Writer - Morfex.  So here it is!

Learn of the political ramifications of a figurehead removed in POTU Spotlight on: Sirus X.

Check out Powers Cosmic #6, Part 1 of the 5 Part “Posterity Saga”! Who will be the newest member, and what does he have to do with the death of Galactus the Devourer? What of the Anti-Heralds and Tyrant? Terrax? Red Shift? What of Starglow’s condition, and what of the Hunger’s ever present threat?

Watch for the POTU Spotlight on: Doctor Strange, as he experiences the temptations of the Soul Gem firsthand!

Expect the conclusion to the Defenders “Future Crimes” story, leading to…

POTU: Captain Marvel #2, Genis’ rematch with the God-Stalker!

Then, POTU: Super-Skrull #3 resolves the God-Stalker tale, introduces Intelligencia, and leads directly into Klr’t’s appearance in PAD’s Captain Marvel.

How is the fate of Thanos connected to Adam Warlock and Genis Vell? Find out in POTU: Thanos II.

Finally, do you want to know what is going on with the Phoenix? Check out the “Avengers Infinity vs. the Spinsterhood: Mindfield” 4 Part Limited Series, coming soon!

In Marvel’s Comics: read Galactus the Devourer, Thor, Captain Marvel, Inhumans, Avengers Infinity, Avaatars, Maximum Security, Defenders, and the multitude of upcoming appearances by cosmic characters!

Thanks for sticking around until…

The End!

‘Nuff said!

Morfex

Covers

Cosmic Powers Unlimited Issue #39 Announcements
Protectors of the Universe #15 Cosmic Treasure Hunt #4 Last Herald of Galactus #5 Drunk Thanos vs. Darkseid Longest Night Chapter 7 War of the
Blood Gods #11
What is CPU? How to Join Our Staff Cosmic Powers Website

E-mail feedback/submissions to cpufeedback@yahoo.com