SPATIAL DELIVERIES


Welcome to Spatial Deliveries, the spot where we answer your questions, comments, and suggestions of past Cosmic Powers Unlimited stories.

Once again, we'd like to thank everyone who has sent us feedback... it's what keeps Cosmic Powers Unlimited fun for us all!  And it helps us know what we are doing right, so tell us what you like... and dislike!

Thanks for all your support... and now, on to the letters... this week's fan mail concerns past covers of Cosmic Powers Unlimited!


Terry Newsom writes concerning Cosmic Union Special's cover by Caleb, "#19 Very cool Cover. Who ever wrote the discription forgot Gamora at the very bottom. But The cover is still kick butt."

Thanks for the compliments... that's my fault (the Web Master) for not adding her... Sorry about that.  --Marvelite


Terry Newsom writes concerning CPU covers, "Kick butt cover guys. Caleb and Lord Thanos, you have really out done yourselves. WOW.  Mind if I ask ya a question? What Graphics programs do you use? I have Paint Shop Pro 6, and Photoshop 5. But I don't really use Photoshop that much."

Hi Terry, thanks for great feedback! I use Photoshop5.5 for scanning/editing, and I combine everything together in Adobe ImageStyler (great program). --Darren


Morfex writes concerning CPU #19, "Call me biased, but... wow! I wish Marvel could make covers this memorable!! Excellent job Caleb! and thanks!"

Wow, that's one hell of a compliment!! I'm not sure how to respond =) Thanks! --Darren


Grim writes concerning the cover of CPU #18, "Best cover yet! Warlock meets Spawn... (and of course, Warlock wins!)"

That's always been one of my favorite Lord Thanos images of Warlock.  I believe it came from an Ultraverse comic. --Marvelite


Janus writes concerning CPU #20, "What a tremendous cover, Caleb. You've really outdone yourself this time."

Thanks Janus!, Let's hope the trend continues =) --Darren


Spacedout writes concerning covers by Rai, "my compliments to Rai :-)"

Rai has another great cover this week!  Be sure to send her comments on it! --Marvelite


Thanks for all the feedback!  We appreciate it all!   And we appreciate all the work our artists put into awesome covers each and every week.  If you are interested in being involved in the CPU Art Staff, e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com and please send us more feedback below!

And be sure  CPU Archive Page to read past stories from CPU!


[FrontPage Save Results Component]

To all of you who wrote in, thanks!  To all of you who didn't... shame on you!  But you can make it up by sending us your comments below or e-mail cpufeedback@yahoo.com

Name:
E-mail Address:
Comments/Suggestions:

I would like information on writing for Cosmic Powers Unlimited.

I would like information on creating art for Cosmic Powers Unlimited.


Issue #22 Cover Cosmic Powers Unlimited Issue #22 CPU Archives
Shards of Destiny #8 Dark Allies #2 Protectors of the Universe #3 Super-Skrull #2
Super-Skrull #3
Tales of the Timeless #16 Silver Surfer/Thor Chapter 6
What is CPU? How to Join Our Staff Cosmic Powers Website